Monday, December 1, 2008

Kallang National Stadium II

_MG_7539_small

Picture Taken on 3 Sep 2008

I was browsing through my pictures again. Sometimes when you take a second look at the pictures, some seem to catch my attention. This picture of Kallang National Stadium sure did so.

In addition, I gave it a de-saturated look to add a moody feeling to the picture. Time flies, but this landmark is still there! Its longevity has long surpass its predicted age.

Enjoy guys! I hope my pictures do inspire people to have a serious thought about photography. I used to be a clicker. With a dSLR, I would simply just press the shutter whenever possible without much thought. But it was when I start putting thoughts into my pictures that my pictures start to 'speak for themselves'. I urge all of you to... think before pressing that shutter! :)

No comments: