Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunrise Desaru

IMG_9085

Picture Taken on 7 Dec 2008

It has been so long since I posted my last photo. Although the sky was heavily packed with clouds, I found this shot worthy to keep because of its interesting foreground.

There is a need for every photographer to find their style, I hope I can find mine soon.

Really thank all those who gave me comments and critiques of my works. All comments and critiques definitely keep me going and helps me to improve.

Thank you friends. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Its true...A Photographer needs to have his own style and speciality...I dun mean just those professionals..even as a hobbyist, u ought to find ur own niche...its good that u try the diff kind of photography while u are picking up the basics n find out what u like..I'm sure u will find your a world of photography of ur own soon!!good pics!!I not expert..but i have seen enuf works from experts in my job to know whats good or bad!hehe...JiaYou!!

DINGYANG said...

Thanks a lot Beng! :)
Very encouraging words from u.