Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Labrador Park

_MG_7763_small

Picture Taken on 6 Sep 2008

I had been thinking of shooting water for quite sometime. Finally decided to visit Labrador Park. It was my first visit! When I reach the jetty, I was greeted by a foul smell! Withstanding the smell, I lug my gear and went down to the waters.

To take this picture, I had to use a tripod and dip myself in water up to my waist. I was kind of scared that water might go into my camera or lens. That was the last thing I want.

With the waves keep on crashing on shore, it was hard to stabilize myself. Thank God my tripod was still rather stable. Patiently, I waited for waves after waves to crash against the rock. Good thing I brought my shutter release and it really helped a lot as I could shoot without touching my camera.

Although the picture looks simple, it sure does remind me of the effort I put in when capturing it. This picture will always spur me on to do better and to push myself further!

No comments: